Our pest-control experts at Cityinsect will eliminate your cockroach problem discreetly and professionally using our effective pest-control measures:
- Tackling German cockroaches
- Tackling oriental cockroaches
- Using particularly attractive and effective cockroach bait gel
- Cockroach-free in the quickest possible time
German or oriental cockroach? These names are generally given to the four* species of cockroach that feel at home in buildings and can easily reproduce in them.
In case of an infestation, oriental cockroaches are most often found in kitchens. Also known as waterbugs, they are fond of warm, damp environments and are also commonly found in sanitary facilities. Being nocturnal and especially shy, you can generally assume that, if you can see one, hundreds more are hiding away. As always, the quicker you react, the sooner you can be free of the cockroaches.
Cockroaches also often carry pathogens around, which they can leave behind on surfaces and food. Anything they leave behind can trigger allergies.
We will be happy to help you with quick and effective cockroach control, and will be by your side until all of the cockroaches have been dealt with. The first step – identifying the species of cockroach – is of vital importance.
Thus, the control of cockroaches includes the following measures:
- Combat advice
- Infestation detection
- Species identification
- Cockroach control is planned and carried out in accordance with the species in question and the local conditions
- Detailed documentation throughout the fight
- Accompanying measures
- Controls and aftercare
- Proof of eradication (proof of control success)
*The cockroach species found as pests in Germany are: German cockroach, oriental cockroach, American cockroach, brown-banded cockroach